Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving, from Continental Airlines

I have been a fairly steadfast customer with Continental airlines over the last two years. As I search for an airline ticket for the upcoming holiday season I get to see how "wonderful" a company they are. If I want to travel on the weekends around Thanksgiving, I need to be willing to put up almost $500 more then I normally would for a ticket.

I am glad they really feel the need to screw people for the holidays. Last year at the onset of winter I could typically find tickets for around $250 for a non-stop round trip flight. Now even looking two months in advance the cheapest ticket I can find for the Thanksgiving weekends is $708.

So I hope you all live close to your loved ones, because business could really care less about the holiday spirit.




YAY! Price Gouging

No comments: