Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

On Lack of Posting

So its been a while. I think partly I haven't been posting because I know at least five people will now see a link to this site because as soon as I post it will pop up on Google Buzz. So someone might actually read this. Who am I kidding...no they won't. The other problem is my last two posts were about how great Avatar, complete with overly large movie poster photo. Call it a guilty pleasure. Just a movie I feel like I shouldn't have liked as much as I did but thoroughly enjoyed is anyway. So I have avoided drawing attention to a site that no one looks at anyway. Seems like poor plan.

But I am back in that mood of writing again, so here I am. I have about 11 draft posts going so we'll see how many of them actually make it out of the starting gate. And go...

No comments: